Checklist for Choosing a Denver Real Estate Agent
When you're getting started searching for homes for sale in Denver, you're probably starting off with a broad search on Zillow Denver or many of the other residential real estate websites online. Your next step will be choosing a real estate agent to help you through the process from start to finish. Most people will start by asking a friend, co-worker, or relative to connect them with their agent. Be careful taking this route. It’s very common to lose or strain a close relationship with someone as a result of conducting business with them.
Real Estate is likely the most expensive investment you will make in your life and the stakes are much higher than your day to day transactions.
Question, would you let any person work on your vehicle or even cut your hair?
No, you wouldn't. You're also not going to jump in a pool and hope there's water in it. You're definitely going to do some research on the company and person to ensure you have the best possible outcome. Shouldn't you also do this for the most expensive investment in your life? Absolutely! iSeekSqft should be at the top of your list to find a home and the best real estate agents in Denver and here’s why.
Why Choose iSeekSqft?
It's simple. Our Real Estate team checks off all the boxes, 100% of them!
- Technology – If you already have an agent lined up and you’re using another agent’s website, resources, and tools, perhaps you don’t have the right agent. Whether you're buying or selling a home, iSeekSqft has you covered with the latest and highly effective technology to enhance your experience to achieve ultimate success.
- Cost Saver – Closing costs are expensive. They're usually between 2% - 3% of the home’s purchase price. iSeekSqft offers Closing Cost Assistance programs that could help you save $1,000’s at the closing table. Save even more with our Hero Program for Military, Police Officers, Firefighters, Nurses, Paramedics, and Teachers. Please inquire about our current programs at email@example.com.
- Confidentiality – Often times, people use their friends or relatives for an agent. You can guarantee your financial and personal information will make it around your network. Do you really want your business spread around to everyone? Your information should always safe and private. The best way to avoid this issue is to work with a qualified professional that is outside of your circle and practices the highest standard of confidentiality.
- Reputable – Check Out Our 5-Star Zillow Reviews. With highly rated reviews means excellent service and high accountability for you. When was the last time you ordered something online or requested a service with low to no reviews? Most likely never. Why start with your home?
- Professional - For a piece of mind and a higher level of professionalism, you should consider working with an agent that operates out of an actual office. Do you really feel comfortable giving your information to someone working out of various cafes and uses a Hotmail, Gmail, or Yahoo email address for business? Absolutely not!
- Experienced – The stakes are extremely high when buying and selling a home. You should use an agent that has seen it all and has significant real estate experience overall to protect and navigate you through any situation that arises. Our team has over 1,600 sales and counting. Most agents won't come near that total.
- Available – Your agent has to be available on the weekends and evenings. In this market, you need to react to a potential home before it quickly goes under contract. Don’t lose your dream home because your agent is not available.
- Licensed & Insured – Your agent should be an active and licensed REALTOR with substantial E&O Insurance coverage. Not every agent is a REALTOR. A REALTOR must abide by their association's standards and code of ethics. Make sure your Denver Realtor meets these requirements.
Start Your Search Now
Start searching for homes and condos for sale in Denver today at www.iseeksquarefeet.com. Unlike most website sites, there are no ads and no pressure. iSeekSqft also has the most current listings in all surrounding cities and suburbs; Aurora, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Englewood, Parker, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Commerce City, Arvada, and Broomfield just to name a few.
For more information about the housing market or any general Real Estate questions, please Contact Us.